It seems like the time flies anymore these days - now it's 2022. As is personal tradition, I start the year off by making a goal list.
Some are small, some are big, some are ambitious. The point is that I constantly set goals for myself and work toward them. Some will be quick, some will take longer than others. That does not matter. The point is that I continue to challenge myself and grow as I have been doing for several years now.
Without further ado.. here are just a few things I decided to work at this year.
- Buy a Concept2 row machine
- Consistently run a 30 minute 5K
- Work through "Programming Rust"
- Work through "Crafting Interpreters"
- Read 25 books
- Get a nice BBQ smoker in the spring
- Get an AWS certification
- Get top certification in Drupal 10
- Deepen knowledge of ReactJS
- Learn TypeScript and Go
- Bike more often
- Learn more Thai / stir fry recipes!